The Series 35 is manufactured similarly to the Series TF-2, with the addition of an integral elastomeric flange. The Series 35 can be mounted to mating flanges or wall thimbles or directly to concrete walls. The Series 35's design has been enhanced by the Series 35-1 Flat-Bottom Check Valve. The 35-1 requires minimal bottom clearance and the inherent geometry and construction of the 35-1 yields a stronger, more durable check valve.
The Series 35 flange size drilling conforms to ANSI Class 125/150# and is also available with DIN drillings and other standard or customized drilling patterns. All Series 35-1 Check Valves are furnished complete with retaining rings for installation.
For higher backpressure ratings or to lower headloss while maintaining backpressure ratings, the Saddle Support Technology (SST) can be used in conjunction with the Series 35.
Contact Red Valve to see how we can find a solution to fit your needs.
- Reliable backflow prevention
- 100% elastomer construction eliminates maintenance
- Will not corrode, warp or freeze open or shut
- 1”-2” cracking pressure, low headloss
- Curved bill enhances sealing around debris
- Custom built for each application based on pressure and flow conditions
- Available in diameters from 1/2" (12mm) to 72” (1800mm)