The Trusted Global Leader for Innovative Elastomers, Pinch Valves, Check Valves and Engineered Mixing Systems
Red Valve has a passion for innovation and creativity, with a wealth of patents and best approaches developed for customers' needs. Red Valve's ISO Certification represents a commitment to ongoing quality improvements and a dedication to higher levels of performance. The people of Red Valve embrace this passion every day, providing reliable solutions to customers' most demanding challenges, wherever and whenever they are needed most.
In 2021, Red Valve was acquired by DeZURIK, Inc., a global leader in manufacturing valves for water treatment, sewage treatment, water distribution, pulp and paper, oil and gas downstream and petrochemical, mining, power, hydropower dams, and other process industries valves. Together, the seven DeZURIK, Inc. brands include DeZURIK, Red Valve, Tideflex®, RKL Controls, APCO, Hilton and Willamette. Their shared passion for innovation, dedication to quality and history of handling tough flow control challenges allow customers to receive comprehensive solutions and exceptional service.
Tideflex®, a DeZURIK brand, has become the world standard for maintenance-free backflow prevention, featuring:
- CheckMate® UltraFlex® Inline Check Valves
- Tideflex® Check Valves
- Tideflex® Aeration and Mixing Systems
- Tideflex® Hydraulic Recirculation and Mixing Systems
- Tideflex® Potable Water Mixing Ststems (TMS)
Our Valves Manage the Toughest Flow Applications In:
- Wastewater Treatment Plants - Sludge Handling, Grit Removal, Raw Sewage, Lime, Carbon Slurry
- Power Plants - FGD Systems, Scrubber Systems, Coal Handling
- Mining - Tailings, Flotation Control, Thickener Underflow Lines, Numerous Other Slurry Applications
- Chemical Processes - Corrosive and Abrasive Materials, Powders, Pellets
Many other industries, such as pulp and paper, electronics, food, cement, sand, glass and industrial treatment plants, present difficult challenges for which Red Valve products are ideally suited.