Get to know the Red Valve control pinch valves have been solving the toughest flow control problems for over fifty years.
- Series 5200 pneumatic control pinch valve has a responsive feedback system for great accuracy in slurry handling and chemical industry applications.
- Series 5200 D-port control pinch valve has excellent response control and a strong elastomer valve sleeve that works well in thickener control and wash water pumping applications.
- Series 5200E electric control pinch valves series are actuated by AUMA, Rotork or Limitorque electric operators. This cost effective valve is ideal for tough slurry and abrasive applications.
- Series 5200 diaphragm actuated control pinch valve is another cost effective valve offering various valve sleeve elastomers and accurate response to slurry lines and handling.
- Series 5300 open frame control pinch valve has a light design and strong valve sleeve pinch mechanism, ideal for chemical industry applications.
- Series 5400 centerline closure control pinch valve is designed for a variety of applications, including the textile industry, slurry handling, chemical industry needs and wastewater treatment. The Series 5400 is available in pneumatic and electric versions.
- Series 9000 high pressure control pinch valve has a tough valve sleeve to handle high pressure applications. Options include a pneumatic actuator for applications that require lower pressure.
- Series RSR surge relief pinch valve is designed specifically for slurry applications, providing reliable relief for slurry service, venting surge pressures in a system and maintaining system pressure.
- Weirflex adjustable control pinch valve is perfect for sewage control applications and flow or flood control. It also works as a storm sewer overflow valve. The weirflex is available as a manual motor operated valve or as an automatic valve.
- Series 5700 centerline closure control pinch valve works well with slurries of an abrasive or corrosive nature and outlasts all other types of gate, ball or plug valves on control of abrasive and corrosive slurries.
- Series 5800 control pinch valve offers a centerline closure actuated by AUMA, Rotork or other standard motor electric operators.
||Control Valve Sizing|
maximum durability with precise control
Red Valve Control Pinch Valves offer maximum durability with precise control and virtually no maintenance. A heavy-duty, rugged pinch mechanism positions the sleeve, resulting in accurate flow control. Red Valve Control Pinch Valves have no packing to maintain or seats to wear, no fugitive emissions and no need for expensive body alloys.
Variable orifice and cone sleeves can be specified to further enhance control performance and match the exact CV level desired. True feedback positioning is accomplished through the direct linkage of the pneumatic positioner to the valve stem shaft, with no splitting of the positioner output. Red Valve Control Products are available with pneumatic, electropneumatic, or digital positioners to link up to all control systems.
To ensure that the right valve and sleeve trim is supplied for each installation, Red Valve designed a comprehensive Control Pinch Valve Sizing Program. This unique program takes into account all parameters involved in the sizing of a control valve, including pressure drop, flow rate, viscosity and much more. The program will calculate the optimum valve size and sleeve trim, and even provides more than one possible option to give the user maximum design flexibility.